July 7, 2008

OMG, I Found Myself!

One of the things I like to do is go blog skipping. Its where you sit and hit the next button at the top of the blog to see what is next. You can find all kinds of cool blogs out there that way. I usually just get them written in another language.

But, not today. I found some cool sites at first but then coolest thing, I skipped on over to my own place! I can't believe that happened. How often does that even happen?

Blog skipping is the way my monkeys were discovered by Candid Carrie who has been quite the cheerleader to keep me writing. This blog is just my little side project with stuff that wouldn't quite work on a knit monkey blog. I'm just so excited I had to post about it. Go Me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your input would be greatly appreciated!!!