July 10, 2008

The Island

Mama Dawg had some responses to her post today about Jesse Jackson that reminds me of a game we used to play with an old bartender friend.  You choose 5-10 people, famous or not to be stranded on a desert island/die in a plane crash, etc.  Each week, there would be different rules or number of people that you could put there.  

For example: 
  • Only famous people
  • Famous dead people
  • People that simply piss you off
  • Co-workers
  • Store chains
  • People who died to soon that you would save, etc.
Jesse Jackson is and always will be at the top of the list mostly because of what he did in Decater a few years.  Other frequent names on our lists: (I am really bad at spelling names, so bear with me)
  • Rosie O'Donell
  • Bette Middler
  • Gilbert Godfriey
  • Andrew Dice Clay
  • Carrot Top
  • Dr.Phil
  • Martha Stewert (secretly I want to be that crafty, I'm close)
I can't think of any more, but will add to the list as it goes.  Who is on your list?

2 comments:

  1. Oh please tell me these aren't people you would want to be stranded on an island with....Ouch

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, these aren't people I would stay with. They would have to be there all on their own and find a way to survive. No way do I want to be on that island!

    We also used to play the game 'If you could be stranded on an island with 5 people who would they be'. A friend of mine always has (and always will) pick McGiver! I always get a kick out of him!

    ReplyDelete

Your input would be greatly appreciated!!!