June 27, 2008

Phriday Photo Phiesta

Its that time of week my friends.  Candid Carries Phriday Photo Phiesta.  I thought this was a good one entry for this week.  I went shopping at the local Target and PetCo this past weekend.  I put most of the things away, but left this on the counter.  
My husband says there's a joke here, but he's not going to make it and piss me off.  Like I would get pissed off at him.  Yeah, I probably would.  Since he won't play, I will let you come up with one for me!  I don't offend easily, I can take it!

7 comments:

  1. I so don't want to go there..tee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bloody fish needs a tampon...or how about Fish Eats a Bloody Tampon...

    hmmm maybe I should have gone with leezee52 and NOT GONE THERE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fish farmer takes a wife

    The fish farmer takes a wife

    Heigh Ho the Dairy Oh

    The fish farmer takes a wife

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm, I have a cichlid and I know he doesn't use tampons....hmmmm. No, I don't want to go there either. I know I am a big chicken.

    ReplyDelete

Your input would be greatly appreciated!!!