November 24, 2008

I didn't like it, sorry...

So, I was sooooo excited to go see Twilight this past weekend and well..... I didn't like it much. I feel bad, but why? I felt it skipped too much of the backstory, the acting was shotty, and everytime Jasper was on screen he looked like a deranged Tim Burton character. Maybe I will blame it on the MASSIVE Adult Beverage that I had prior to the movie. That and the fact I sat by my friend Emily and we compared the move to the book the whole time.

Maybe when my mom finishes the book, I will go with her to a matinee. I may have to sit a seat or two away so I don't annoy her with the critiques.... And no tequilla drinks next time.

And, if I go again I can watch the eye candy that is Edward and my favorite topless James. I could have watched that for 2 hours.....

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen it yet. I will....but probably not til it's out on DVD. I can't justify the expense this time of year.

    ReplyDelete

Your input would be greatly appreciated!!!