I drive past a sign that reads this at least once a day. It is at the entrance to our subdivision. I laugh a little every time I pass it.
I love this one. I had to recreate it due to the phone number directly underneath & the fact that it is such a busy intersection I couldn't stop and actually photo it. It is on my to do list though.
But the sign poses some questions.
1. How much is a dirts?
2. How many dirts does he need?
3. Is three dirts = to a wheel barrel full of dirt?
4. What does he need dirts for?
5. How long is he going the keep that sign up? Its been there for almost a year. (He actually has one further back on his property the reads "Needs Dirt".)
6. Can I drop off 4 dirts on my way home?
The list goes on and on.
Don't forget to check out the Friday Foto Finish Feista over at Candid Carrie!