December 13, 2008

Vision Smision...

Today I had to go in for my yearly eye exam.  No big deal for all you 'normal' people out there.  But for me I get to spend the rest of my day unable to focus.  Why you ask.... I have a freckle inside my eyeball so I have to have just ONE eye dilated.  Did you know you can have freckles there?  Well, you can.  And just like any freckle if it gets bigger it can mean there is something wrong and it needs to be removed.

Fortunately my doctor informed me that it is the same size and in the same place as it has been over the last 3 years.  So, next year I don't have to be dilated.  Yeah!!!  But I do get to spend the rest of my day like this:
You can get a better picture if you click on the image...  I think I will take a nap and hope it goes down

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your input would be greatly appreciated!!!