September 4, 2008

OMG Hot Rock Treatment!

I just got back home after the best 90 minutes I have had recently.  A hot stone massage treatment down at Indigo Wellness in Moline, IL.  If you have never had one, I highly recommend it.

You get warm rocks between your toes, which should feel weird but is quite relaxing.  Then more warm stones placed strategically on your body. 

The BEST part was towards the end when the warmed rocks were used for the actual massage.  It melted away all of the knots in my back and has left me a gooey pile of happiness.

The best $75.00 I have ever spent.  Next time I go in, I am getting something called Thai Poultice.  Don't know what it is, but if it is half as good as the massage I got today, it will be well worth it.  I'll fill you in later in the month.

Now, I am going to lay down with a good book and probably fall asleep.  

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, hell, you could have come down here and I could have done that for you for free.

    ReplyDelete

Your input would be greatly appreciated!!!