July 1, 2009

A wii little accident

So, I am a spaz.  I can hurt myself doing the simplest of activities because I have a tendency to not pay attention to my surroundings.  I consider this a minor flaw, but a livable one.  Usually I just walk into the corner of the chest of drawers or end tables.  Or maybe the occasional getting my belt loop stuck on the door knob frame.  It is an every day event for me.
So last night the hubby and I were playing Super Swing Golf Season 2 and I went a little 'over the top' with one of my swings and I somehow kicked the glass door on our TV stand/console.  This is my ankle (It is a lot more bluish purple than the photo) this morning .  Luckily I didn't break the glass, but I woke up this morning in pain.  The bruise is right in the crease of my ankle so every time I take a step it stretches the skin and I can feel it.  

Will that stop me from playing again tonight?  I don't think so.   This time I will make sure to pay attention to my surroundings and not be a spaz.  Wish me luck with that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your input would be greatly appreciated!!!