July 6, 2009

Creative Juices flowing again.....

This past holiday weekend I decided to break out the beads and see what I could come up with.  I ordered some beads a couple of months ago, but haven't done much with them.

This first necklace is made from moonstone and Swarovski crystals with silver accent beads.
I love the Earthy tones in this.  It made me think of my sister in law who may be the recipient of this beauty.  
This little guy is mine, all mine.  I found the pendant and knew I had to make something with it.
I used black agate and Carnelian (the orangeish beads) and I really like it.  Now I want to get dressed up and head out for an evening so I can show it off.  I think I may make earrings to go with it.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your input would be greatly appreciated!!!