June 12, 2009

Artsy Fartsy Friday/Creative Juices

Most people who know me know that I am a creative person.  I love to work with my hands and create all kinds of things from jewelry to knit and crochet animals to you name it.  This week I made a barter with a friend of mine, two malas (seen below) for massages.  Not a bad deal if you ask me!  I just got these beads yesterday and had to create.
The blue is Lapis intermixed with 500 year old jade and other beads.  It turned out gorgeous.  I hope the intended recipient likes it.
This lovely is made from a type of Turquoise.  I am not sure what type, but it turned out great as well.  Now my hands need a rest after hand knotting between each bead.  

Let me know what you have created lately so I can check it out.  Speaking of checking things out, make sure to stop by Candid Carries place and see who is playing along!

2 comments:

  1. If you would like to increase your knowledge simply keep visiting this
    web page and be updated with the most up-to-date information posted here.



    Stop by my weblog Social Bookmarking Service

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Your input would be greatly appreciated!!!