April 28, 2009

Things I learned I could do on NyQuil

I have been sick over the last few days and have spent a good chunk of that time hiberating and taking cold medicine. Over the last 2 nights I have been going the NyQuil route in hopes of sleeping enough to make it to work and actually be productive.

After taking said NyQuil I have come to some realizations about myself and my posible need to change my t.v. viewing habits.

See, I have been having weird dreams on the Quil. And by weird, I mean WEIRD dreams. For example:
~ I am pretty sure I could keep everyone in my school building safe if there were to be a zombie attack. That's right, a zombie attack.
~ I can travel through space and time via plasma.... while battling zombies.
~ I could turn my classroom into a cozy apartment (minus kitchen and bathroom) and live comfortably. The sad thing is, I could probably make that work. I have a comfy reading area, a t.v. with a DVD/VCR player, ample storage. I could make it work.
~ I can breathe underwater
~ I have mad fighting skills
~ I dream in the third person sometimes, 1st person in others. It is really weird when it happens in the same dream.
~ As Kratos I faught and killed Ares, for all you God of War 2 fans. Just last night I killed 'em.
Those are just the ones I remember off the top of my head. I am feeling better, but I still my try half a dose tonight. I wonder what I will dream?!?

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure there are many more wonderful things you could do on drugs.

    Personally, I know how to fly and once cured cancer. But I forgot about the next day.

    -Chris
    Weather Moose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of you protecting your school single handidly from a zombie attack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't get addicted now!

    One of the weirdest dream experiences was when I dreamed my husband was pregnant - he looked interesting, though - then woke up and HE said: You know what I dreamed? That I was pregnant! And I was very worried about giving birth - as to were the baby would be coming out.

    As to your cold, I hope you're better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Your input would be greatly appreciated!!!