August 3, 2010

Family Vacations

Each and every year since I have been married the hubby and I go on a family vacation/reunion.

He is the youngest of 5 and our entire blended family comes to stay in one house. Brothers, sisters, mommers, nephews and wife.

If we weren't so close knit it would be sheer hell.

We spend the week playing Shanghai rummy, Scrabble, Trivial Pursuit, Zombies, etc. Good thing we all like playing games!

Stress comes and then leaves as soon as it comes. No bickering, no arguing, just trying to figure out what to eat for dinner with a minimum of 4 vegetarians at any given time.

I got lucky to marry into a unique/ open family. I can't imagine what a family vacation would be with my side.....

Count your blessings while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your input would be greatly appreciated!!!