February 9, 2010

I need to get back to my roots!

I have been away for far too long. Cursed Facebook! I got in such a habit of updating things there that I forgot how much I enjoy blogging.

Enough said!

More accident prone antics from yours truely!

I have become a wii addict. I just can't stop playing. Being a physical sort a game system all kinds of things can go wrong when you are accident prone like me. For example:
  • Fell off the wii board while playing Shaun White snowboarding game and twisted my ankle
  • Got waaaay into mariocart and lost my balance and fell over
  • tossed a wii mote while golfing. Fortunately it went back instead of through the TV!
Just to name a few. Good times, good times!

1 comment:

  1. Veгy great post. Ι simply ѕtumbled upοn your weblog and wantеd to sаy that I've truly loved surfing around your blog posts. In any case I'll be ѕubscrіbing іn
    your гss feеd аnԁ I am hoping you wгite
    once more ѕoon!

    Αlso visit my blog poѕt: how to make money buying and selling cars for profit

    ReplyDelete

Your input would be greatly appreciated!!!